Apollo is Intricately Tied to Chicago's History
Due to our long-standing history in the city, we are passionate about giving back to the community that has supported us for so long. We make a distinctive effort to get involved with schools & educational institutions, along with initiating charitable attendance opportunities for underserved populations.
We Give Back to the City By:
- Making connections with various organizations, such as schools
- Coordinating concert attendance opportunities and outreach concerts for underserved populations
- Organizing and overseeing educational opportunities within the community
In the past, outreach has set up donation funds for students to attend concerts for free, performed at schools and hospitals, and offered educational student guides for concerts. In the near future, we'll be offering pre-concert talks, small performances, and more! If your organization is interested in finding out more about outreach or getting involved with Apollo, please contact the us at email@example.com.
Past Season's Concert Student Guides
- Fall Preview Student Guide - November 4, 2012
- Messiah Student Guide - December 8 & 16, 2012
- Choral Classics Concert - March 2, 2013
- Fall Preview Student Guide - November 6, 2011
- Messiah Student Guide - December 10 & 18, 2011
- Choral Classics Student Guide - February 25 & 26, 2012
- Cathedral Concert Student Guide - May 6 & 11, 2012