Apollo After Hours
Apollo Chorus' Annual Benefit
Not even a pandemic can stop a chorus on a mission.
Apollo After Hours will be held (virtually) on:
Friday 17 July 2020 at 7:00 PM Chicago time
The benefit will be FREE to attend and will include many of the features that make After Hours special, such as:
- fun musical performances, and
- unique opportunities to support the city's oldest (and we think the most gifted) musical organization.
Registration is free and easy!
Just click the “Register Today” button to sign up and create your login.
Be sure to opt-in for text messaging! This will allow you to donate and bid on our fabulous silent auction prizes.
Join us for a night celebrating and supporting the arts!
How to enjoy the event
- Grab your signature After Hours cocktail (recipes to follow), your glass of wine, your cup of coffee, or whatever you'd like to enjoy while enjoying the show.
- Help us reach our goal of $75,000 and DONATE even if you can’t join us on the 17th Feel free to make donations at any time during the program using the donation buttons below, or enter any amount into the box marked ‘other’
- Cheers to 149 years of Apollo! Join us in a toast, take a picture, post it on social media, and tag #ToastApollo #[name of drink] #ApolloAfterHours
- Join us in celebrating a successful event at our exclusive After Party and open mic night at Zoom link immediately following the main show. (We'll send the link to the email address you used to register.)
*NOTE: If you wish to make a donation by check, stock or a donor advised fund, please email Joe at email@example.com
How to enjoy the cocktails
Your bartender will be mixing our two signature drinks shortly after the festivities begin. Grab your shaker and ingredients to follow along:
The Coronatini: 1½ oz FEW American Gin or vodka (your choice), 1 oz Corona lager, 1 oz Sprite or 7-Up, garnish with lemon or lime. #Coronatini
The Maynehattan: 1½ oz FEW Rye or FEW Bourbon (your choice), 1½ oz sweet Vermouth, orange peel, cherry. #Maynehattan
After After Hours
Come to our after party after After Hours! We'll be on Zoom.
NEW TO AFTER HOURS?
Check out our YouTube Channel to listen to past performances.
Our 2019 Event Donors
About Face Theater
Stephen Alltop & Josefien Stoppelenburg
American Blues Theater
Joseph T Barss
Big City Swing
Cards Against Humanity
Chicago Opera Theater
Chicago Public Media
Chicago Shakespeare Theater
Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association
Edward Fox Photography,
Elmhurst Symphony Orchestra
Evanston Symphony Orchestra
Fitzgerald’s Great American Music Festival
Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio
Hemingway Birthplace Home Museum
Kali L Jankovich
Erich K. Kurschat
Lucky Strike Chicago
Lyric Opera of
Maya del Sol
Juliet S Muccillo
Music of the Baroque
Arthur and Amanda Moswin
Oak Park Brewery
Oak Park Festival Theater
Open Door Theater
PRP Wine International
PRP Wine International
Paul M Shadrake
John G. Shedd
Theatre of Western Springs
Wells Street Popcorn
Windy City Playhouse